- Primary Open Angle Glaucoma/Glaucoma suspect/Ocular Hypertension (Glaucoma)
- Down's syndrome (DS)
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Optic Neuritis (ON)
- Healthy subjects (Controls)
is now complete but not completely analysed. The results from Glaucoma and AMD have now been published in collaboration with Novai Ltd, a start-up based on DARC Technology (https://www.novai.co.uk/). DARC with AI was found to be predictive of disease progression in all 3 conditions.
- Cordeiro MF, Hill D, Patel R, Corazza P, Maddison J, Younis S. Detecting retinal cell stress and apoptosis with DARC: Progression from lab to clinic. Prog Retin Eye Res. 2021 Jun 5;100976. doi: 10.1016/j.preteyeres.2021.100976.
- Corazza P, Maddison J, Bonetti P, Guo L, Luong V, Garfinkel A, Younis S, Cordeiro MF. Predicting wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD) using DARC (Detecting Apoptosing Retinal Cells) AI (artificial intelligence) technology). Expert Rev Mol Diagn. 2020 Dec 28:1-10. doi: 10.1080/14737159.2020.1865806.
- Normando EM, Yap TE, Maddison J, Miodragovic S, Bonetti P, Almonte M, Mohammad NG, Ameen S, Crawley L, Ahmed F, Bloom PA, Cordeiro MF. A CNN-aided method to predict glaucoma progression using DARC (Detection of Apoptosing Retinal Cells). Expert Rev Mol Diagn. 2020 Jul;20(7):737-748