- Institute vacancies are advertised on the central UCL system
- Please contact the relevant Institute research department or email Institute HR if you have any queries.
- Recruitment for UK DRI at UCL
- Academic Neurorehabilitation PhD programme: UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology and the Wellington Hospital are delighted to provide a new fellowship scheme for junior doctors.
- Parkinsons PhD studentship
- Astra Zeneca PhD studentship in Neurodegenerative Disease
Work experience and internships
If you are interested in arranging a work experience/internship you will need to contact a researcher at the Institute and obtain their agreement for a placement to commence. Final year medical students need to apply to the Elective programme to arrange a placement at the Institute.
Please also see: research degrees
Careers resources and events
- Early Career Researchers' portal
- Researcher Development Concordat
- Neuroscience Careers network
- Recordings from careers event for IoN early career researchers and PhD students, 9th July 2019.
- Recording From Academia to Industry: A Lunchtime Conversation 8 May 2019, UKDRI
Why do a PhD?