- CLNE0025 - Clinical Manifestations of Stroke
- CLNE0024 - Neuroimaging and Pathophysiology
- CLNE0026 - Treatment (HASU and Service Delivery)
- CLNE0027 - Epidemiology of Stroke
- CLNE0028 - Neurorehabilitation
- CLNE0007 - Research Methods and Introduction to Statistics
- CLNE0006 - Library Project
- CLNE0039 - MSc Research Project
- CLNE0033 - MRes Research Project
Taught modules will be assessed by a mixture of short-answer, MCQ exams and open-book / timed essays.
The library project will be assessed by a (5,000 word) dissertation.
The research project is assessed by a (10,000 word) dissertation and viva examination (oral presentation)
Methods of teaching/learning:
Most of the teaching is delivered on one day per week.
- Library skills training
- Neuroimaging training
Examples of skills gained throughout the programme:
- Formulation and testing of hypotheses using appropriate experimental design
- Interpreting data and evaluation information from a variety of sources
- Planning, execution and writing-up of an extended piece of original research
- Use of specialist technologies