In the links below you can find available resources for support and information for patients and carers.
Suggest a new resource: We are keen to display information that is useful to you. If you would like to suggest a particular resource to be displayed on our resource page, please contact us.
Please click on the links below to find out more information and support available.
- Parkinson’s UK
- Parkinson’s Movement
- Cure Parkinson's Trust
- Young people with Parkinson’s
- Multiple Systems Atrophy (MSA) Trust
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP) Association
- Dystonia Society
- The Lewy Body Society
- Restless Leg Syndrome UK
- Carer’s Support
- First Steps (Parkinson's UK) is a 2-day programme designed for people recently diagnosed with Parkinson's, and their families or carers.
- Self-management programme (Parkinson’s UK) is a programme designed for people with Parkinson’s, partners and carer’s to share their experiences. This programme is free and running all across the UK. Attendees are welcome to attend a local group or an online session but you will need to book your place in advance.
- Side by Side is led by Parkinson’s UK which aims to bring carer’s and professionals together. "It's an opportunity for carer’s to learn more about the professional help, drugs, benefits and support available.”
Selection of online videos providing more facts and information on Movement Disorders.