Senior Academic, Research and Teaching Fellow promotions announced for 2016 - 2017
26 June 2017
Huge congratulations to the 7 UCL Institute of Neurology staff who have received Senior Academic, Research and Teaching Fellow promotions for 2016 - 2017.
Every year, UCL recognises and rewards the outstanding achievements of non-professorial academic staff through an annual promotions cycle. Promotions are awarded to staff showing exceptional talent and commitment to UCL's mission.
We are delighted to be able to announce that this year, the Faculty of Brain Sciences has received more promotions to Professor than any other in UCL which reflects the impact and extent of the first-rate research taking place in the Faculty.
The promotions are effective from 1st October 2017.
- Professor Adrian Isaacs, Professor of Neurodegenerative Disease
- Professor Raju Kapoor, Professor of Neurology
- Professor Jonathan Schott, Professor of Neurology
- Professor Nick Ward, Professor of Clinical Neurology and Neurorehabilitation
Professorial Research Associate
- Dr Paola Giunti
- Dr Jalesh Panicker, Reader in Uro-Neurology and Clinical Neurology
Principal Research Associate
- Dr Robb Rutledge