Please note that as restrictions are not being lifted in health and care settings (including non-clinical settings), users must continue to maintain 2m social distancing and wear face coverings throughout the library. Users with a medical exemption will not be expected to wear a covering.
In the current climate, we may have to alter our opening hours at short notice. Please always check this page before travelling.
- The Library remains open for UCL Library members only.
- Please view full details on our Using the Library webpage.
- For updates and information about library services and support across UCL, please check the UCL Library Services web site.
Standard opening hours:
Please remember to check for any changes to these hours below.
- Monday - 09.15-16.45
- Tuesday - 09.15-16.45.
- Wednesday - 10.45-16.45.
- Thursday - 09.15-16.45.
- Friday - 09.15-16.45.
- Saturday - Closed.
- Sunday - Closed.
If you are unable to access via the front door of the building, please phone 020 3448 4709 upon arrival at 23 Queen Square. Please see our FAQs for further details or contact us at email@example.com.
- No changes - please refer to standard hours, above.
Accessing other UCL Libraries, study spaces and computers
- ION students can also desktop@ucl computers in the 2 cluster rooms in 7 Queen Square.
- UCL Library members can access study spaces and computers in other UCL Libraries. Please check the service updates page and the opening hours page for up to date information on accessing other UCL Libraries before you travel to campus.
- UCLH staff who are UCL Library members can access UCLH computers in UCL Cruciform Hub.
- Some UCL Library sites have bookable group study and single study pods for UCL students.
- UCL also offers Virtual Learning Spaces which enables UCL students to share a silent or social study room with other students.