Please note that as restrictions are not being lifted in health and care settings (including non-clinical settings), users must continue to maintain 2m social distancing and wear face coverings throughout the library. Users with a medical exemption will not be expected to wear a covering.
- The Library remains open for UCL Library members only.
- Please view full details on our Using the Library webpage.
Due to the restrictions, we may have to alter our opening hours at short notice. Please check this page before travelling. For updates and information about library services and support across UCL, please check the UCL Library Services web site
If you are unable to access via the front door of the building, please phone 020 3448 4709 upon arrival at 23 Queen Square. Please see our FAQs for further details. Library staff are also continuing to provide services remotely. Please contact us at email@example.com during our core enquiry hours (Monday-Friday 09.00-12.00 and 14.00-17.00).
- Monday - 09.15-16.45
- Tuesday - 09.15-16.45.
- Wednesday - 10:45-16.45
- Thursday - 09.15-16.45.
- Friday - 09.15-16.45.
- Saturday - Closed.
- Sunday - Closed.
Change to opening hours
Nothing to report
Accessing other UCL Libraries, study spaces and computers
- ION students can also desktop@ucl computers in the 2 cluster rooms in 7 Queen Square, as well as in other UCL Libraries.
- UCL Library members can access study spaces in most other UCL Libraries. UCLH staff who are UCL Library members can access UCLH computers in UCL Cruciform Hub. Please check the UCL Libraries Service Updates page for up to date information on accessing other UCL Libraries.
- UCL also offers Virtual Learning Spaces which enables UCL students to share a silent or social study room with other students