The Queen Square Library works closely with the other libraries of its parent organisations, UCL and UCLH.
- UCL Libraries - view a list of UCL library sites & the UCL library catalogue
- UCLH Libraries - the joint UCLH libraries page
The lists below link you to various other libraries, including other useful libraries in London as well as national & international libraries. UCL staff and research postgraduates may be able to visit other libraries via the SCONUL scheme.
Useful libraries in London
- British Library - search the BL catalogue and see information about visiting the BL.
- British Medical Association (BMA) library - also see the BMA library catalogue
- Institute of Psychiatry Library - items at the IoP library are listed in the Kings College London library catalogue
- The London and West Midlands Union Catalogue - search within the health libraries of London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and the West Midlands. Also contains links to networks of other UK health libraries.
- Royal College of Nursing (RCN) libraries
- Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) Library - also see the RSM library catalogue
- Search25 - search within the university libraries of the M25 region using the InfoM25 service (includes University of London libraries, Senate House, plus University of Westminster).
- Wellcome Library - including the library catalogue.
Other national & international libraries
- UK libraries - via COPAC (the catalogues of some of the largest university research libraries in the UK).
- UK libraries - via SUNCAT This is a tool to help locate serials held in over 60 UK libraries
- European libraries - information about the National Libraries of Europe & their services.
- US libraries - Library of Congress listing & the National Library of Medicine