The Queen Square Library works closely with the other libraries of its parent organisations, UCL and UCLH.
- UCL Libraries - view a list of UCL library sites & the UCL library catalogue
- UCLH Libraries - the joint UCLH libraries page
The lists below link you to various other libraries, including other useful libraries in London as well as national & international libraries. UCL staff and research postgraduates may be able to visit other libraries via the SCONUL scheme.
Useful libraries in London
- British Library - search the BL catalogue and see information about visiting the BL.
- British Medical Association (BMA) library - also see the BMA library catalogue
- Institute of Psychiatry Library - items at the IoP library are listed in the Kings College London library catalogue
- The London and West Midlands Union Catalogue - search within the health libraries of London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and the West Midlands. Also contains links to networks of other UK health libraries.
- Royal College of Nursing (RCN) libraries
- Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) Library - also see the RSM library catalogue
- Search25 - search within the university libraries of the M25 region using the InfoM25 service (includes University of London libraries, Senate House, plus University of Westminster).
- Wellcome Library - including the library catalogue.
Other national & international libraries
- UK libraries - via Jisc Library Hub Discover - this service allows you to search the holdings of books and journals at the UK's copyright libraries (including the British Library) as well as most of the larger research libraries based at UK universities. The Hub replaces two previous Jisc services, COPAC and SUNCAT.
- European libraries - information about the National Libraries of Europe & their services.
- US libraries - Library of Congress listing & the National Library of Medicine