EndNote is a software package that allows you to collect and manage citations and to generate formatted bibliographies in a range of styles (including classic styles like Harvard & Vancouver). Similar tools (e.g. mendeley) are also available but the level of support offered at UCL is more limited.
- An online guide from UCL Library Services. This includes infomation about how to access and download the software.
- A YouTube channel of videos from Clarivate (the company who make EndNote)
Training & Support
- Staff & students based at Queen Square - The Queen Square Library offers EndNote support and training for staff and students from UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology (ION) and staff from the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery (NHNN). Visit our training calendar for details of the monthly 'Introduction to EndNote' course.
- Staff & students based at other UCL sites - Please contact your dedicated subject librarian.
- Other sources of EndNote support: - Clarivate, the makers of EndNote, offer online support, including software patches & upgrades.