This online display is launched to mark the centenary of the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry (JNNP) & runs in Queen Square Library, 23 Queen Square from October 2021-January 2022
- This display is launched to mark the centenary of the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry (JNNP) and will run in Queen Square Library, 23 Queen Square from October 13th 2021 until January 31st 2022. Please note that only UCL library members are able to visit the display in person due to restrictions. Content used in the display is therefore made available online below.
- Photos of the display are also available online.
- The display features material from Queen Square Library and Archives, and highlight the journal's many connections with Queen Square, from the founding of the journal as Journal of Neurology and Psychopathology by Kinner Wilson in 1920, through several editors who have worked in Queen Square, including E.A. Carmichael, John Simpson, Charles D. Marsden, Martin Rossor, and the current editor Matthew C Kiernan.
- The display also features highly cited articles from Queen Square researchers, including clinico-pathological studies at the Queen Square Brain Bank that have led to improved diagnostic accuracy of Parkinson’s syndromes in neurological practice, up to more recent high impact articles by Queen Square authors on the impact of COVID-19.
- Please see our handout below for further information.
JNNP are holding a centenary event on 4th November 2021. Recordings and videos highlighting breakthroughs in neuroscience will be available on the JNNP website.
- Content from Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry reproduced here courtesy of BMJ. © BMJ Publishing Group Ltd. All rights reserved.