What is Green Impact?
Green Impact is an environmental accreditation and awards scheme run by the National Union of Students.
Green Impact at UCL
Green Impact is a UCL-wide environmental competition and accreditation scheme that allows departments and divisions across the UCL to improve their environmental impact, support UCL's Sustainability Strategy and engage peers and colleagues with these essential issues.
Help and support
- UCL Green Impact website, including their Resources page
- Introduction to Sustainability elearning course
UCL Green Impact 2019 award winners at the Institute
We're delighted to announce the following teams' accreditations which will be presented at the UCL Sustainability Awards ceremony on 18th July 2019.
ION Admin Bronze
HPF Labs Silver
NMD Labs Gold
Full list of 2019 IoN award winners
- IoN admin - Office Bronze;
- DRC - Office Bronze;
- HPF Labs - Labs Silver;
- 4th floor IoN Labs - Labs Bronze;
- Neuromuscular Diseases (Brownstone, Greensmith and Schiavo) - Labs Gold ;
- DRI Labs Cruciform - Labs Bronze;
- Cortexlab - Labs and Office Silver
This follows success at previous years' awards:
- 2018: Office Excellence; Queen Square Library - Office Platinum; Sobell Department of Motor Neuroscience and Movement Disorders - Labs Gold; “Wakefield Street Brainiacs” (Department of Molecular Neuroscience and The Reta Lila Weston Institute of Neurological Studies) - Labs Bronze; HPF Labs - Labs Bronze
- 2017: Education Unit - Office Silver; IoN admin (23 Queen Square) - Office Silver; Queen Square Library - Office Excellence; Sobell Department of Motor Neuroscience and Movement Disorders - Labs Platinum; “Wakefield Street Brainiacs” (Department of Molecular Neuroscience and The Reta Lila Weston Institute of Neurological Studies) - Labs Bronze
- 2016: DCEE - Working towards accreditation; DRC - Gold; Education Unit - Bronze; Queen Square Library - Platinum
- 2015 : Queen Square Library and the Dementia Research Centre (DRC) received Platinum and Silver awards