17 November 2017 | 9:00 am to 02 March 2018 | 5:00 pm
Neuromuscular Disease short courses 2017-18
- 8-11 Queen Square, London, WC1N 3BG
- Open to
- UCL Institute of Neurology
After the successful launch of our MSc course in Neuromuscular Diseases we are now offering a series of short courses to professionals interested in further education in neuromuscular diseases.
For the first time, we are also offering neuromuscular modules as short courses that can be used for CPD activities by professionals and are recognised by the Royal College of Physicians.
Courses take place over one week, consisting of lectures and masterclasses. There are 2 options to take our short courses:
- Short course, attending the week of lectures and masterclasses, after which we will issue a Certificate of Attendance
Fee for each short course: is £700
- Taster course that includes attendance of lectures, completion of coursework as well as an exam. Participants of our taster courses can use their exam results towards a postgraduate qualification in Neuromuscular Diseases at UCL if they enrol within 5 years, or can be used for CPD activities by professionals and are recognised by the Royal College of Physicians.
Fee for each taster course: is £950
You can register, attend the lectures and access lecture materials on
our online learning portal for the following modules:
- Peripheral Nerves and Associated Diseases (CLNEG053):
13-17 November 2017.
- Skeletal Muscle and Associated Diseases (CLNEG052): 4-8th December 2017
- Motor Neuron Diseases and Diseases of Neuromuscular Junctions: (CLNEG050) 22-26 January 2018
- Advanced Genetic Technologies and their Clinical Applications: (CLNEG051) 26 February - 2 March 2018