Our guiding values are central to all the work we do:
IoN Athena SWAN objectives
- To identify and remove systemic and cultural barriers for career progression at IoN.
- To implement change and increase representation at all levels of the IoN - particularly at the most senior levels, where women and minorities are underrepresented.
- To give a voice to all and champions for the underrepresented.
- Be an active voice of dissent against bullying and harassment of students and staff.
- Raise awareness and lobby to achieve fairness and equity of opportunities for all.
- To ensure all of our initiatives cover academic and professional & technical support staff employed at the IoN.
- To ensure we amplify all voices and concerns.