Clinical Neurology via Distance Learning – MSc/ PG Diploma/ PG Certificate
Department: UCL Institute of Neurology, Queen Square
Final Award: MSc (TMSIONSCDL16)/ PG Diploma (TPPIONSCND12)/ PG Certificate (TCPIONSCND16)
Programme Director: Dr Amit Batla
Duration of programme: Distance Learning, Flexible: recommended time frame 12-36 months
Course Administrators: Ms Anna Foakes and Ms Deborah Buck
The world’s first distance learning MSc in Clinical Neurology, led by experts based at Queen Square in London; a world renowned Centre for clinical neurology and neuroscience and delivered fully online. The programme will enrich and enhance the knowledge and portfolio of doctors with an interest in neurology.
Why choose this course?
- The course is run by UCL Institute of Neurology, from Queen Square; a world renowned neurological centre.
- The online programme is supplemented by regular contact with a personal tutor based at Queen Square.
- Flexible learning – sessions can be accessed at any time in any location, through the internet.
- Flexible timing - the course can be completed at a speed suitable for the individual student.
- Flexible assessments – these can be completed at any time during the course.
Why Queen Square/UCL?
- UCL is London’s Global University.
- It is ranked number 7 in the 2015/16 QS World rankings
- Together the UCL Institute of Neurology and the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery are renowned worldwide for clinical teaching in neurology.
- Four of the top 12 most highly cited authors working worldwide in neuroscience and behaviour work at Queen Square.
- The National Hospital at Queen Square was the world’s first specialist neurological hospital, founded in 1860.
- With its concentration of clinical and applied scientific activity the Institute of Neurology is a unique national resource for postgraduate training and research in neurology.
Note on fees: The tuition fees shown are for the year indicated above. Fees for subsequent years may increase or otherwise vary. Further information on fee status, fee increases and the fee schedule can be viewed on the UCL Current Students website. Fees for flexible, modular study are charged pro-rata to the appropriate full-time Master's fee taken in an academic session.