The International Student Support and Welfare Team provide specialist support and advice for all non-UK students at UCL. As well as immigration information, they help to support students through the transition to university in the UK by organising the International Student Orientation Programme (ISOP) at the start of each term, and arranging regular workshops for international students which tackle particular issues.
- Pre-arrival information - essential information to ensure you are fully equipped for your arrival into the UK and ready to begin your studies at UCL.
- Your first weeks - information on practical matters to help you settle in during your first few weeks at UCL.
- International Student Orientation Programme (ISOP) - a programme for all non-UK students to help make the transition into life in the UK and studying at UCL as smooth as possible.
- Student welfare and support - services available to provide you with support if you are experiencing difficulties during your time at UCL.
- Immigration and visas - on-line guidance for information about UK immigration and visas.