IOE Podcast: What makes a successful teacher?
26 February 2020
Transforming lives through teaching: a fireside chat with teachers.
Listen on SoundCloud:
You can also listen on:
What was their first classroom experience like?
How can teachers help shape society?
The best piece of advice they've ever received?
What makes a successful teacher?
UCL Institute of Education (IOE) alumni share their experiences and their lives as teachers. Recorded at the IOE Teacher Training Open Evening, 16 October 2019.
- Piers Saunders, Head of Initial Teacher Education (ITE)
- Nazira Begum, Assistant Headteacher, Seven Kings School;
- David Crozier, Director of Music, East London Arts & Music;
- Dan Grossman, Assistant Head: Director of Science, Technology and Engineering at Channing School;
- Stéphanie Hess, French and German secondary, University College School;
- Leela Paul, Head of Geography and a Governor at Preston Manor School.