Considering pursuing a graduate or research degree? Join us at the Graduate Open Day on Wednesday, 11 March 2020, 4:30 - 7:30pm to find out more about our leading programmes | Book now
Book your place
At our open days you are able to
- meet academic staff
- find out all about your chosen programmes and research areas
- take part in inspiring talks and panel discussions
- hear about funding and scholarship opportunities, career support, and other available resources
- speak with students and alumni about their experiences
- learn about the research-based teaching, career opportunities and more that help make the IOE world number one for Education (QS 2019).
We have a wide range of programmes in all phases and stages of education, social science and social policy, psychology and special educational needs, and international development and education. Find your programme of choice from Graduate Taught and Graduate Research.
Contact us if you have any questions about Graduate Taught and Graduate Research programmes:
Watch our video for more about graduate study at the IOE
Christine John, Sociology of Childhood and Children's Rights MA, 2018
" The knowledge from the MA has been very helpful in my work with young people. The understanding of the importance of realising children's rights has materialised in my interactions with the young people from the disadvantaged areas I have worked in. Read Q&A with Christine John