Research to practice in literacy teaching and learning
27 April 2022, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
Authors and editors of a forthcoming 'Journal of Research in Reading' special issue will present their findings and reflections on this topic.
This event is free.
- Dr Sinead Harmey (UCL IOE)
- Megan Dixon (Director of Research, Holy Family Multi-Academy Trust)
- Dr. Julian Grenier (Sheringham Nursery School and Children’s Centre)
- Dr. Rachael Hulme (UCL)
- Dr. Sarah McGeown (The University of Edinburgh)
- Dr. Jessie Ricketts (Royal Holloway, University of London)
- Dr. Jo Taylor (UCL)
- Dr Emma Vardy (Nottingham Trent University).
This online event will be particularly useful for those interested in literacy teaching and learning.
International Literacy Centre (ILC) seminar series
This event is part of these seminar series. The centre hosts termly seminar series where researchers, practitioners, and those with an interest in literacy education, policy, and practice across the lifespan can come together to discuss current issues in the field. The seminars are free and open to the general public.