Researching with, for and about youth and young people
1:00 pm to 4:30 pm, 11 February 2019
This workshop focuses on the challenges and opportunities of researching young lives.
Room 739UCL Institute of Education20 Bedford WayLondonWC1H 0ALUnited Kingdom
The Centre for Global Youth is hosting an inter-disciplinary workshop to explore the challenges of researching with, for and about youth and young people.
This workshop will be an open, informal forum, involving both presentations from invited speakers and group discussions among the audience.
The invited papers will address themes such as: co-production and participatory methods; using multi-media for data collection; and designing methods for researching young migrants.
- Dr Gayle Munro, Head of Research and Evidence, National Children’s Bureau
- Dr Spela Godec, UCL Institute of Education
- Dr Melanie Ramdarshan Bold, UCL
- Dr Leah Phillipps, Warwick University
- Jessica Oddy, Save the Children
This event is free however it does require prior booking using the link above. Join in the conversation on Twitter using #UCLglobalyouth.