What if... we wanted our kids to be happier?
01 October 2018, 5:45 pm–7:00 pm
Young people’s poor well-being has hit headlines this year, with talk of crisis and a lot of soul-searching about why many children seem to be unhappy. We've brought together a panel of experts to share their views.
- Sold out
Jeffery Hall20 Bedford WayLondonWC1H 0ALUnited Kingdom
Watch the debate again
Join us in the debate with a host of fantastic speakers including:
- Viv Grant, Director, Integrity Coaching
- Caroline Hounsell, Director of Community Development, MHFA England
- Patrick Johnston, Director of Learning, Place2Be
- Praveetha Patalay, Lecturer in Population Mental Health and Child Development Institute of Psychology, University of Liverpool
- Chair: Professor Becky Francis, Director, UCL Institute of Education