Our centre can work with schools, Teaching School Alliances, Multi-Academy Trusts and Local Authorities in a variety of ways. We can offer bespoke CPD days on a wide range of topics, including:
- High Quality Teaching, including assessment, differentiation and growth mindset
- The four categories of need: 1 - Cognition and Learning (eg Dyslexia and Dyscalculia); 2 - Communication and Interaction (eg Autism); 3 - Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (including resilience, behaviour for learning etc); 4 - Physical and Sensory Needs
- Maximising the impact of Teaching Assistants
- Leadership in Special Educational Needs.
We can advise, design and co-ordinate research projects within schools and also provide conference speakers on a wide range of topics and current research.
What people say
" " Very useful. I now have a long to-do list." - SENCO, Hounslow
" " Can I take this opportunity to heartily thank you for suggesting Amelia as a facilitator for our group. Her calm, insightful facilitation was truly breathtaking. Her input made such a difference to the group and most importantly she made it feel safe. What an achievement given the vagueness of the brief she was given." - Anne-Marie Buchanan, Senior Specialist Educational Psychologist, Lambeth Educational Psychology Service
- NQT training Newham
- Lesson Study for Special Educational Needs
- LA and Schools' Bespoke Projects