Learn to develop the best pedagogy for your students using blended and online learning methods.
A massive open online course (MOOC) offered by the IOE on Futurelearn.
- Develop the skills you need to teach blended and online learning
- See what’s possible with digital technologies and online learning methods
- Optimise both blended and online learning methods for your students
- Learn from teaching experts at UCL Institute of Education (IOE) and the community.
- Many thanks for offering this course. Its blend of technical expertise and generosity of outlook and spirit is both enabling and inspiring. Thank you!
- This course has been an amazing tool to organise our teaching practice in online and blended learning environments and I am really grateful for that! I have found all the information enriching and I expect to apply some of the aspects discussed in my future sessions. (Micaela Grinovero).
- Thank you very much for the course! I really enjoyed these 3 weeks of learning and reflection. The learning designer is such a fantastic resource, so I hope many educators use it! It was great sharing and discussing with educators from different areas. Now, more than ever, we should work together in order to improve our pedagogical practices to meet our students' needs. (Sandra M).
- Thank you for this great course! It has given me a new direct on thinking about blended learning. I can now analyse and see ways forward to developing a betting teaching pedagogy with the use of the learning design framework. Really appreciate what I have learnt. (Shanara Haque).
- Thank you this course has been great and has put a lot of things into perspective to me. Surely will come useful in near future (Mateusz Gajda),
See more IOE MOOCs.