Do you want to enhance your research skills and further your career in social science or social policy? We offer a range of Master’s programmes - many are available via flexible or distance learning.
Why study social science at the UCL Institute of Education?
Join a diverse and welcoming network
Engage with globally-influential academics and research centres
Like the Centre for Longitudinal Studies, home to four internationally-renowned cohort studies tracking social, emotional, and economic factors across lifespans.
Gain the critical thinking and advanced skills to address society’s most important challenges
Like IOE graduate Rosie, who is applying skills from the Social Policy & Social Research MSc as a data coordinator at a non-profit dedicated to widening participation.
Our wide range of Master's programmes offer flexibility to fit around your career development needs with options to study full or part-time, from our campus in London or distance learning.
- Policy Studies in Education MA
- Social Justice and Education MA
- Sociology of Education MA
- Sociology of Childhood and Children's Rights MA
Social Policy and Social Research
- Social Policy and Social Research MSc
- Social Policy and Social Research (With Systematic Reviews) MSc
- Social Research Methods MSc