UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction
- About Our Work
- Small Grant Activities
- Research Expertise
- Getting Involved
- Contact Us
- What can a Grand Challenges Small Grant achieve for you?
Click below to share this pageTweet
- UCL Grand Challenges are offering the opportunity for all
UCL research students to apply to this year’s week long Summer School. Application deadline: 28 February 2014
- What can a Grand Challenges Small Grant achieve for you? Outcome report from David Wengrow (UCL Archaeology) and Karen Radner (UCL History)
- Sign up here for the GCII newsletter
- Minutes from GCII's Executive Group Meetings are available from this website
- Update on UCL Connections - the winning project from the Digital Humanities Prize Workshop
- Building Virtual Transcontinental Student Links supported via Grand Challenges Student Fund
Edward P. Lazear: 'The Financial Crisis and the Labour Market'
(EALE / SOLE lunchtime discussion)
Saturday 19 June
Bloomsbury Theatre, UCL
This event is a Special Lunchtime Discussion, part of the
conference 3rd International Conference held by The European Association
of Labour Economists (EALE) and the Society of Labor Economists (SOLE),
which this year is hosted by UCL. The aim of the conference is to
facilitate the exchange of ideas and research results in the field of
labour economics. For more information, see the UCL Conference Website.
Edward Lazear is Jack Steele Parker Professor of Human Resources Management and Economics and Morris Arnold Cox Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford. He is a labour economist who is a founder of a field known as personnel economics. He was special advisor to George W. Bush. His research centres on employee incentives, promotions, compensationan and productivity in firms.
Page last modified on 31 jan 12 11:51