UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction
- About Our Work
- Small Grant Activities
- Research Expertise
- Getting Involved
- Contact Us
- What can a Grand Challenges Small Grant achieve for you?
- UCL Grand Challenge Evaluation Survey
Click below to share this pageTweet
- UCL Grand Challenges Research Summer School 2015
- Shape the future of UCL's Grand Challenges Programme: complete our evaluation survey and we will donate £50 to Pathway (the homeless health charity) for every 100 completed surveys
- UCL researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Building Virtual Transcontinental Student Links supported via Grand Challenges Student Fund
Does my Culture affect your Care?
3-4 April 2014
International Workshop on the Bloomsbury Cultural Formulation Interview: Theory and Clinical skills, UCL Mental Health Sciences Unit
A unique interactive, experiential 17 CPD points accredited workshop for clinicians and social scientists working in mental health. Participants will learn key medical anthropological concepts & clinical cultural interview skills. This includes how to conduct a cultural formulation, its application in engaging, assessing, treating & researching with people suffering from mental illness across cultures.
Faculty and speakers
Clinician anthropologists who have pioneered theory and practice of cultural formulations
Dr. Sushrut Jadhav
Course Director, UCL, C & I NHS FT
Co-Director, Broadmoor Hospital
Prof. Roland Littlewood
Anthropology & Psychiatry, UCL
Keynote speaker: Prof. Laurence Kirmayer, McGill University
Coordinators: Dr. Caroline Selai, Nanda K. Kannuri, Clement Bayetti, & Janice Woo
Course Fees: 300.00 GBP (non-refundable)
Reduced price for students, trainees, NGOs, charities and unemployed: 150.00 GBP. Proof of status will be required if applying for reduced price.
Space limited to 18 participants
For further enquiries, please contact:
Sandra Asante, Course Administrator. Tel: +44 (0) 207 679 9475 Email: email@example.com
Page last modified on 24 feb 14 10:55