UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction
Click below to share this pageTweet
- Watch Minds of Caste discussion
- 2015-16 Small Grant Winners
- Marking 150 years of the UCL (UK)-Japan relationship
- Contemporary India – A challenge to the Idea of India: discussion report from Caroline Selai
- UCL researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Building Virtual Transcontinental Student Links supported via Grand Challenges Student Fund
UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction (GCII)
The UCL Grand Challenge of Intercultural Interaction is an institution-wide programme to examine the causes and features of social and cultural diversity, assess their implications, and devise new ways to think about them.
The programme also works to create new modes of collaboration across disciplines at UCL and to develop partnerships with institutions and organisations from the public, private and third sector. Building on these approaches, it seeks to enhance the impact of UCL’s research, to influence intellectual debate, shape policy development and engage the wider public. Find out more here.
Page last modified on 05 aug 14 10:44