Below we list a variety of research projects relating to South Asia that our associated staff and students have completed or are working on.
- The East India Company at Home (Margot Finn, UCL History)
- Prevention of Violence against Women & Children (Lu Gram, Institute of Global Health)
- Bangles and Bindhis: engaging communities about child marriage in southern Nepal (Joanna Morrison, Institute of Global Health)
- Response of Disasters through Resilience: Addressing Extreme Climatic Disasters to Annihilate the Insecurity of Food, Nutrition and Livelihood in Bangladesh (Ilan Kelman, Institute for Risk & Disaster Reduction)
- Landscape, Water and Religion in Ancient India (Julia Shaw, Institute of Archaeology)
- PhotoDemos (Chris Pinney, Anthropology)