Professor Simon Mahony
Emeritus Professor of Digital Humanities, Department of Information Studies, UCL;
Executive Director of the Research Centre for Digital Publishing and Digital Humanities, Beijing Normal University at Zhuhai;
Visiting Professor, Department of Information Management, Peking University.
2017-2020 Director UCL Centre for Digital Humanities, UCLDH
2010-2017 Programme Director MA/MSc Digital Humanities
Corresponding Member of the Sub-Committee on Education and Research (SCEaR), UNESCO Memory of the World Programme.
Member of the iSchools Consortium committee for Digital Humanities Curriculum Design;
Advisory Board for the University of Cincinnati's Digital Scholarship Center (DSC);
Advisory Council of Panta Rei, Revista digital de ciencia y didactica de la Historia at the University of Murcia;
University of London's Centre for Distance Education.
Associate Fellow at the Institute of Classical Studies (School of Advanced Study, University of London).
- Kamposiori, Christina: (2018) 'Personal Research Collections: Examining Research Practices and User Needs in Art Historical Research'. Doctoral thesis, UCL (University College London).
- Franzini, Greta Hayley: (2019) 'Towards a first digital edition of the oldest surviving manuscript of St Augustine's De civitate Dei'. Doctoral thesis, UCL (University College London).
- Routsis, Vasileios: (2020) 'Informational Privacy and Self-Disclosure Online: A Critical Mixed-Methods Approach to Social Media'. Doctoral thesis, UCL (University College London).
- Gao, Jin: 'Visualising the intellectual and social structures of Digital Humanities using an invisible college model'. Submitted awaiting viva.
- Loboda, Olga: 'The transformations of museum experience with an item-based recommender system during exploratory search'. In progress.
- Liu, Bingjun: 'How mobile computing has changed user expectations towards museum websites'. In progress.
UCL correspondence address:
Department of Information Studies
University College London
London WC1E 6BT