Individual Cognitive Stimulation Therapy offers mental stimulation activities which enhance the relationship quality of people with dementia and their carers and carers' quality of life.
Upcoming iCST Dementia Training Course
The iCST Dementia Training programme aims to equip learners with knowledge and skills to deliver iCST in a standardised, person-centred and effective way.
- An introduction of iCST dementia intervention
- Learn about the theories of mental stimulation and carer involvement in cognition-based interventions
- Learn how iCST was developed, evaluated and the iCST trial results
- Learn how to apply the key principles of iCST
- Familiarise with the 75 iCST sessions
- Learn techniques and practice effective communication skills
- Learn to delivery iCST and train the family carer at the set-up visit
- Develop problem-solving strategies to deliver iCST sessions
INDIVIDUAL COGNITIVE STIMULATION (ICST) THERAPY DEMENTIA ONLINE TRAINING
TUESDAY 13th October 2020 from 10.00-16.30 (UK GMT+1)
with Dr Phuong Leung
For further information about iCST dementia training
please visit https://www.icstdementiatraining.co.uk