ELIEZ members and events are hosted at Plexal, a 68,000 square foot nnovation centre and workspace with over 900 members.
Plexal features plenty of hot desking areas, quiet zones and impromptu meeting places such as booths and snugs and a range of meeting rooms. The workspace has been designed to encourage members to collaborate and connect with each other.
It’s also home to Eagle Lab at Plexal, Barclays’ flagship makers’ space where members can use the latest laser cutting and 3D printing equipment.
In light of Covid-19, Plexal has taken a number of health and safety measures to protect members, staff and visitors.
There’s a free shuttle bus that runs from Stratford train, bus and underground stations. The centre is also within walking distance of Hackney Wick train station.
If you're driving, there’s a carpark on Eastway next to Here East.
If you’re cycling, there are bike racks and showers on the ground floor.
As a member of ELIEZ, you’ll become part of Plexal’s community.
Plexal’s community includes startups, scaleups, social enterprises, academics and corporates working across everything from cybersecurity and the future of mobility to VR, AI and edtech.
The centre’s in-house innovation consultancy team delivers programmes for clients like Transport for London, Innovate UK and BT to solve big societal challenges collaboratively.
It’s also run OpenDoor, an inclusion accelerator, and is working with disabled innovators and industry to accelerate inclusive innovation projects. Read more about how Plexal is supporting inclusive innovation on their website.
While you’re an ELIEZ member of Plexal, you’ll have access to a wide range of community events and benefits, including:
- Eagle Lab at Plexal access for rapid prototyping
- regular member events and meetups
- IT support and a dedicated community and reception team
- coffee points, kitchens, fresh fruit, and a healthy vending machine from Mother
- discounted access to Olympic sporting facilities and nearby gyms
- fixed desks in a dedicated quiet zone and a variety of day desks
- free use of the private phone booths, snugs and impromptu meeting rooms
- secure entry and on-site reception
- free shuttle bus to Stratford International, bus and underground stations
- showers, lockers and indoor bike racks
Full details of the events and benefits are available on Plexal's website.
Find out more about: