GP & Practice Recruitment
We recruit GPs and Practices to teach medical students throughout the academic year.
- Teaching opportunities booklet
- Information about different programmes
- Video: 'Information for patient considering taking part in general practice teaching'
- Video: 'Information for GPs considering teaching in general practice'
Please fill in our online recruitment form, if you are interested in becoming involved in teaching.
- GP Tutor development opportunities
- Training to Teach course - details can be found here
- New GP Trainer Programme
- London Deanery Introduction to Teaching in Primary Care course - details can be found here
- GP Tutors' conference Friday, 1st March 2019 at Wellcome Collection
- GP Tutor conference awards - further information and application form
- Excellence in Medical Education Awards 2018-19 - applications close at 5 pm on Monday 25th February 2019
- UCL Education Awards
- ASPIRE to Excellence Award - applications close on 28th February 2019
- Useful resources
- Resources for personal tutoring
Personal tutoring tips (presentation)
Need to know
UCL student support services
- UCL Teaching & Learning Portal: news, events, resources, and more
- Case study: How students become independent and creative problem solvers?
- Case study: Engaging students in active reflection as part of the academic feedback cycle
- The Positive App: tools to support and maintain students’ wellbeing. The app is free to download for UCL students using their UCL email account.
- Excellence in Medical Education Awards: applications now open!
Personal tutors’ feedback
- Important documents and forms