Thank you very much to all our participants for continuing to take part in the Stress and Health (Whitehall II) Study. We have now completed the twelfth phase of the study, which started in February 2015 and finished in December 2016.
Following requests from many of you, this phase was based at several clinics throughout the UK. Each clinic was open for a set period during 2015-2016. We hope that this made the journey to us more manageable. Home visits were also available for those who were unable to travel a clinic.
Participants were contacted to set up an appointment. A confirmation letter was sent out with the agreed appointment date and time, together with the following documents with the confirmation letter.
- Clinic Visits Information Leaflet (pdf)
- Fasting instructions for clinic appointments between 08:00hrs–11:59hrs (AM) (pdf)
- Fasting instructions for clinic appointments between 12:00hrs – 14:30hrs (PM) (pdf)
- Home Visits Information Leaflet (pdf)
- Fasting instructions for home visits between 08:00hrs–11:59hrs (AM) (pdf)
- Fasting instructions for home visits between 12:00hrs – 14:30hrs (PM) (pdf)
Below is a table listing the regions and the opening periods for the clinics and home visits.
|London and South East||Feb 2015 - Oct 2016||
Hanson Street, London W1
|South West and South/West Wales||Apr 2015 - Sept 2015||Fairfax Street, Bristol BS1|
|Midlands and Mid-Wales||Oct 2015 – Nov 2015||
Waterloo Street, Birmingham B2
|North and North Wales||Jan 2016 - Mar 2016||The Strand, Liverpool L1|
If there are any questions about the clinic and home visits, please contact us on the freephone number 0800 068 1562.