Fees and Funding
Tuition fees for 2016/17 are:
- UK/EU students: £4,770
- Overseas students: £22,180
- UK/EU students: £2,385
- Overseas students: £11,090
The MRC CTU at UCL usually awards a number of postgraduate research studentships each year. These usually pay tuition fees at the UK/EU rate, as well as a tax-free stipend.
UCL Research Scholarships
UCL offers a range of financial awards in order to provide assistance to current and prospective students. ICTM will put forward applications from prospective students received by 6 January 2017 who meet the criteria for the following schemes:
- Graduate Research Scholarships (GRS)
- UCL Overseas Research Scholarships (ORS)
- CSC-UCL Joint Research Scholarship (CSC)
For other schemes, please check UCL Scholarships and Funding.