Training is required before using facility equipment, contact Dale to arrange training and request access to the booking systems.
Confocal Microscopy, room 153 PUW.
book @ PPMS.
- Zeiss LSM710 inverted microscope
All other imaging facilities on the 3rd floor Main Building, rooms 310, 301 and 304.
Brightfield imaging (i.e H&E, DAB etc) - book @ google calendar
all brightfield scopes fluorescence equipped but image capture with colour camera.
- #2 Zeiss Axioplan2 with Zeiss Axiocam HRc colour camera (donated by NDU)
- #3 Zeiss Axioplan2 scope - no camera (donated by NDU/DBU)
- #4 Zeiss Axioplan2 with jenoptik C14 colour camera (donated by DBU)
- #5 Zeiss Axioplan2 with Zeiss Axiocam HRc colour camera (donated by MU/NUU)
- Make sure you add your booking to the correct calendar (i.e. microscope).
- Password on the whiteboard in room 310.
Widefield fluorescence imaging - book @ Quartzy
- #1 Leica DM LM with CoolSnap monochrome camera
- Olympus IX71 inverted microscope with Hamamatsu Orca R2 monochrome camera (limited access)
Live imaging systems (brightfield and fluorescence) - book @ PPMS
- Zeiss Axiovert 135 live imaging scope with motorised stage Hamamatsu Orca R2 monochrome camera
- Zeiss Axiovert 135M live imaging scope with Hamamatsu Orca monochrome camera
Workstations for image processing and analysis - book @ Quartzy
- Hooke Imaging workstation (Adobe Creative suite, Huygens)
- Newton Imaging workstation (Imaris 8)