Conference | ECC22: European Control Conference
12 July 2022–15 July 2022, 8:30 am–12:00 pm
Organised by UCL and Imperial College London, Connect with the European control community. We are pleased to invite you to ECC 2022! Immerse yourself in the field of automatic control and engage with academics and industry professionals at the 20th European Control Conference (ECC) from the 12th to the 15th of July 2022. ECC22 is held under the auspices of the European Control Association (EUCA) and co-sponsored by the International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC). ECC22 will be the first ECC to be held in a HYBRID format, blending physical and virtual events. The physical conference will be hosted at Imperial College London, while the entire event will also be streamed online. Participants will be able to decide whether to attend physically or virtually. We look forward to meet you either in London or virtually!
- All | UCL staff | UCL students
Francesca Boem – Imperial College London and UCL
South Kensington CampusImperial College LondonExhibition RoadLondonSW72BX
Registration costs are yet to be confirmed and will be announced on the conference website.
- Contributions: papers, invited sessions, tutorials, workshops
- Paper submission deadline: 1 November 2021
- Acceptance: February 2022
- General Co-Chairs: Alessandro Astolfi and Thomas Parisini (Imperial College London)
- International Program Committee Chair: Sarah K. Spurgeon (UCL)
For further information, please visit ECC22 website