Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Jul 21, 2016 5:51:00 PM
Published: Jul 13, 2016 3:05:00 PM
Published: May 17, 2016 11:40:00 AM
- Declining dopamine may explain why older people take fewer risks: Robb Rutledge (UCL Institute of Neurology) guest blogs for ILC-UK
- GCHW 2016-17 Small Grants
- Grand Challenges 2021: The Next Five Years
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Windows to Wellbeing
Welcome to the Windows to Wellbeing Page with information about the project currently running at UCL.
If you are currently a UCL first year undergraduate student or a UCL staff member considering retirement within the next 10 years and would like to take part in our project please follow this link or fill out our screening questionnaire:
- Questionnaire (opens in a new window)
Page last modified on 26 sep 12 12:55