Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Apr 15, 2014 12:05:16 PM
Published: Apr 8, 2014 11:09:50 AM
Published: Apr 4, 2014 9:42:04 AM
- Apply for a 2014-15 Grand Challenges Small Grant: up to £4,000 available
- Winning project from our £10,000 Ageing Research Prize Workshop
- What can a Grand Challenges Small Grant do for you?
- Windows to Wellbeing - final report from the winning project team at UCL's Wellbeing Week prize workshop
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
Town Meeting on Human Wellbeing
UCL held a Town Meeting on 17 February 2010 on: “What is wellbeing and how can we measure it?”.
The meeting, hosted by UCL’s Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing, considered how we might establish a UCL definition of wellbeing, what is important for wellbeing, and identified some key themes and aspects of research relating to wellbeing.
VOX POPS FROM THE EVENT
The Provost gave the opening address and the meeting featured a number of short presentations on different perspectives on wellbeing, followed by a panel and audience discussion chaired by Professor Nick Tyler.
Peter Antonioni (UCL Management Science
Dr Sarah-Jayne Blakemore (UCL Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience)
Professor Nick Chater (UCL Cognitive, Perceptual &Brain Sciences)
Professor Steffen Huck (UCL Economics)
Professor Geraint Rees (Director, UCL Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience)
Professor Jane Rendell (UCL Bartlett School of Architecture)
Professor Nick Tyler (UCL Civil, Environmental & Geomatic Engineering)
Read an account of the Town Meeting here.
Page last modified on 13 feb 12 16:17