- About Our Work
- Research Prize Projects
- Research Expertise
- Getting Involved
- Contact us
- Small Grants
- Ageing Initiative
- UCL Grand Challenge Evaluation Survey
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Jan 29, 2016 10:02:47 AM
Published: Jan 27, 2016 11:09:18 AM
Published: Jan 12, 2016 3:17:51 PM
- RecommendMe: Connect, Stay Active, Live Well
~ Launch evening and audience ‘tryathon’
- African Voices: Co-producing knowledge about Africa with African colleagues on the continent and in the diaspora
- 2015-16 Small Grant Winners
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
UCL Science, Medicine and Society (SMS) Network
Following Provost approval of a bid for three-year start-up support, the SMS Network was formally launched with a series of events in late April 2013.
Directed by Professor David Napier (UCL Anthropology), the UCL Science, Medicine & Society Network will act as a mechanism and as a forum to bring key players together from departments across UCL and UCL Partners, facilitating interdisciplinary analysis and response to major issues impacting health and wellbeing during a period of profound demographic, social, political, economic, environmental and technological change.
The SMS Network focuses upon pressing and emerging societal issues for human health and wellbeing that need efficient and continuous cross-disciplinary collaboration if they are to be effectively addressed. For further details, please contact Aarathi Prasad (SMS Network Coordinator).
Page last modified on 03 jul 14 09:38