Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Apr 21, 2016 10:20:47 AM
Published: Mar 16, 2016 9:58:07 AM
Published: Mar 1, 2016 11:01:35 AM
- £4000 available for cross-discipinary activities
- 21 April 2016: UCL Grand Challenges 2021:the next 5 years
- Grand Challenges Research Summer School
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
- UCL Researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation?
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing
- Up to £4,000 is available for cross-disciplinary and societally relevant activities.
- Applications must be led by UCL academic staff (postdoctoral level/equivalent or above or those with an honorary appointment), employed/based in different departments or, ideally, different faculties.
- Deadline: 9am on Wednesday, 1st June 2016
- Further details and online application
The UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing is the fourth of the UCL Grand Challenges. It considers both the nature of being human and the nature of wellbeing. It harnesses UCL’s research expertise from across our academic community, including everything from philosophy, law, economics, psychology, architecture and art, through to health, medicine, neuroscience and engineering – and many other disciplines.
"Directly or indirectly, well-being, in some shape or other...is the subject of every thought, and object of every action, on the part of every known Being...nor can any intelligible reason be given for desiring that it should be otherwise."
Page last modified on 14 apr 16 09:44