Click below to share this pageTweet
Published: Mar 6, 2014 12:46:14 PM
Published: Feb 24, 2014 7:38:34 AM
Published: Feb 14, 2014 9:09:16 AM
- Winning project from our £10,000 Ageing Research Prize Workshop
- UCL Grand Challenges are offering the opportunity for all UCL research students to apply to this year’s week long Summer School. Application deadline: 28 March 2014
- What can a Grand Challenges Small Grant do for you? Outcomes report from Russell Hitchings (UCL Geography) and Courtney Kipps (UCL Institute of Sport, Excersise and Health)
- Sign up for news about GCHW events and funding opportunities
- Maximising Ageing Research at UCL: post discussion report
- Windows to Wellbeing - final report from the winning project team at UCL's Wellbeing Week prize workshop
- Grand Challenges Student Fund: up to £750 available for student led projects – More
UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing
The UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing is the fourth of the UCL Grand Challenges. It considers both the nature of being human and the nature of wellbeing. It harnesses UCL’s research expertise from across our academic community, including everything from philosophy, law, economics, psychology, architecture and art, through to health, medicine, neuroscience and engineering – and many other disciplines.
"Directly or indirectly, well-being, in some shape or other...is the subject of every thought, and object of every action, on the part of every known Being...nor can any intelligible reason be given for desiring that it should be otherwise."
Page last modified on 05 dec 13 16:53