UCL offers a wide range of human rights-related courses including two postgraduate degrees in human rights
Please note these courses are not administered by the Institute for Human Rights. If you have a question about a course please contact the relevant department as detailed below.
LLM in Human Rights (Specialist Degree)
Faculty of Laws
Students admitted onto the LLM programme are eligible to take this specialist, provided they have completed the prerequisite modules. Some of the modules available on the specialist degree are:
- Children and their Rights
- Comparative Human-Rights Law
- Human Rights At Work
- International Human-Rights Law
- Human Rights in Europe
For further information visit the Faculty of Laws website.
MA in Human Rights
Department of Political Science
In addition to the below core modules a number of optional modules are available including some offered outside the department.
- Theoretical Foundations of Human Rights
- International Human-Rights Standards & Institutions
- Normative Methods, Legal Analysis and Research Skills
- International Law and Human Rights
For further information visit the Department of Political Science website.