The Employment Contract Administration (ECA) team, part of UCL Human Resources, has responsibility for the preparation and issuing of all contract documentation relating to employees and Honoraries at UCL. Additionally, we manage both Disclosure and Barring and Certificate of Sponsorship applications, as well as the issuing of Research Passports (see "What do we do?" for a complete list of HR processes undertaken by the ECA team).
The ECA team is located at: HR Reception, 2nd Floor, Bidborough House, 38-50 Bidborough St, London WC1H 9BT. The ECA team is managed by Jodie Trumper and consists of five teams. Each team is responsible for a particular area, managed by a team supervisor, with two colleagues.
- Please send all email queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to speak to someone within the ECA team please call +44 (0)20 3108 7160.
- Any queries regarding adverts should be sent to email@example.com
What do we do?
- Accelerated increments and contribution points
- Acting up allowance
- Affiliate Academics
- Certificate of Sponsorship
- Changes to appointment
- Contract extensions
- DBS checks
- Emeritus contracts
- Emeritus Staff letters
- Employment confirmation letters
- Form 6 payments
- Honorary contracts
- Leavers notifications
- Marie Curie Fellows
- Marie Curie Trainees
- Maternity/Paternity Leave processing
- New contract requests
- Onboarding (starting information for new employees)
- Probationary confirmation letters
- Professorial contracts
- Reference requests
- Relocation supplements
- Research Passports
- Review of Right to Work reports
- Right to Work - annual reminders
- Termination procedure