This course is for UCL staff in a non-managerial position. There are separate workshops available for managers.
Participants will be sent a pre-course questionnaire to be completed and returned to the course facilitator.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- To clarify the difference between stress, resilience and pressure:
- Identify reactions to stress & stress symptoms
- Identify causes of stress (work & home)
- Measure own resilience and coping levels
- Expand and practice a range of coping skills to increase resilience
- Develop a personal action plan to manage stress and increase resilience, using the resilience toolkit
This course supports your development in line with the UCL Core Behaviours Framework.