Equality and Diversity Strategy
UCL’s equality, diversity and inclusion priorities to tackle structural inequities and unjust social power imbalances that affect our communities across the institution.
A plan outlining UCL’s commitment and strategic approach to inclusivity and diversity. It supports UCL’s aim to foster a positive culture where all staff, students and visitors can flourish without the fear of being stigmatised or feeling they need to conceal elements of their identity.
- Hardwiring equity and inclusion into UCL
- Delivering an equitable and inclusive educational environment
- Empowering everyone to advance equity and inclusion
- Mitigating the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on inequality
- Taking bold positive action to level-up opportunities
- Creating a greater culture of accountability
Who should read this policy
- All staff
- Download the PDF version of the Equity and Inclusion Plan 2020-21
- Download the text version of the Equity and Inclusion Plan 2020-21
Last updated: Friday, September 29, 2017