Remote Working Pilot Policy and Guidance
This is a pilot policy to support the return to UCL campus and the Return to Campus - Interim Guidance for Staff and Line Managers.
This pilot policy underpins the Return to Campus - Interim Guidance for Staff and Line Managers. It provides information for staff who have been given the option of hybrid working where they spend some of their time working remotely.
- The importance of campus life
- Equipment for remote working
- Use of IT equipment off campus
- Communication and contact
- Health and Safety
- Financial and legal considerations for remote working
- Working remotely from overseas
- Security and Data Protection
Who should read this policy
- Staff who have been given the option of hybrid working
Last updated: Tuesday, July 20, 2021