Global Mobility Policy
Policy outlining the considerations for staff working overseas.
There will be times where work outside the UK is required to support the goals of departments and faculties. This policy has been written to support staff working internationally and ensure that the risks that cross-border working poses can be mitigated. It also supports departments/faculties and divisions in making informed decisions when sending employees overseas or choosing to support employees working internationally.
- Where international work may be considered
- Planning and notification
- Global mobility guidance
- Payroll, Social Security and Tax
- Legal and Intellectual Property considerations
- Travel, Insurance and Expenses
- Health and Safety
Who should read this policy
- All staff
Last updated: Friday, September 17, 2021