Affiliate Academic Scheme
For academics based overseas, who wish to conduct self-directed research at UCL for a short-period of time.
Affiliate Academics hold academic posts in overseas higher education institutions or, occasionally, in industry.
Applications set out the work they wish to conduct within a particular field of research in one of UCL’s Departments. This is in collaboration and consultation with members of the Department, as appropriate.
- Guidance notes for departments
- Eligibility for acceptance and study programme
- Procedures and records
- Fees and expenses
- Regulations and procedures
- ID cards
- Banking facilities
- Administration and Enquiries
- Information for overseas visitors arriving at UCL
Last updated: Monday, September 25, 2017