Managing Stress at Work
A guide to ensuring that work related stress is prevented and that support is given if needed.
Guidance for managers and staff to prevent work related stress and information on support services at UCL to support those experiencing stress.
- Prevention of work-related stress
- Risk assessment and risk management
- Sources of support at UCL to assist in the implementation of this policy
- Implementation and monitoring
Appendix 1 - The HSE ‘Management Standards’ and UCL’s organisational arrangements aimed at supporting the achievement of the standards
Appendix 2 - Manager’s checklist
Appendix 3 - Information about stress
Who should read this guidance
- All staff
- Appendix 1 - The HSE ‘Management Standards’ and UCL’s organisational arrangements aimed at supporting the achievement of the standards
- Appendix 2 - Manager’s Checklist to assist in the identification and management of workplace issues that might have an adverse effect on health and work performance.
- Appendix 3 - Information about Stress
Last updated: Wednesday, September 11, 2019