International Safeguarding Policy and Procedure
The International Safeguarding Policy applies to the safeguarding of staff, students and research participants overseas.
UCL is committed to safeguarding its staff and students working or studying abroad, as well as safeguarding its overseas research participants or recipients of international aid.
This policy provides guidance to all UCL staff and students on the expected standards of behaviour when undertaking UCL activities abroad.
- Safeguarding Roles and Responsibilities
- Training and Support
- Recognising Concerns in a participant, recipient or colleague
- Responding to someone who raises a concern
- Safeguarding allegations
- Recording and Reporting Concerns
- Working with other organisations
Who should read this policy
Last updated: Wednesday, July 21, 2021