UCL Human Resources


Payroll Forms and Useful Links

A selection of forms used to notify Payroll Services of changes

A lot of payroll data can be changed using the employee self service and manager access portal – MyView. See what can be changed through MyView.

If you do need to send in a paper form to Payroll Services, please find the form using the list below. If the form you require is not listed here, please use the list of policies and procedures within the HR website

  • SMS Emergency Mobile Number
  • Bank Detail Change
  • Opening a UK Bank Account by Overseas Nationals
  • Childcare Vouchers Application Form
  • Cycle Scheme Application Form
  • Give As you Earn Application Form
  • Overtime Form
  • P46/Starter Declaration – New Starter without P45
  • P85 – Employee leaving the UK to work abroad
  • Season Ticket Loan
  • Understanding your payslip and P60
  • Salary sacrifice request form

​​​​​​​Useful links

HMRC - Inland Revenue

Department of Work and Pensions