UCL Human Resources


Payroll Forms and Useful Links

A selection of forms used to notify Payroll Services of changes

A lot of payroll data can be changed using the employee self service and manager access portal – MyHR Self-Services. See what can be changed through MyHR Self-Service.

If you do need to send in a paper form to Payroll Services, please find the form using the list below. If the form you require is not listed here, please use the list of policies and procedures within the Human Resources website


Useful links

HMRC - Inland Revenue

Department of Work and Pensions